Shoreham crash pilot had cavalier attitude to safety, court told. Shoreham crash pilot had cavalier attitude to safety, court told By Press Association House Rules.
See our article comments House Rules here. Get involved with the news in your community.
Send your stories and photos now. Continue reading. Read more.
- Mr. Topsy-Turvy (Mr. Men and Little Miss Book 9)!
- “A Cavalier Attitude”: The State Department’s Legacy of SWT Failure.
- News latest?
- Explore topics.
Printing Services. Sign up now Log in. From one day to the next: the language of change.
June 26, Cambridge Dictionary. Meaning of cavalier in English.
A Cavalier Attitude
Synonym high-handed disapproving. Thesaurus: synonyms and related words Inconsiderate clumsily clumsiness cowboy crass crassly crassness indiscretion indiscriminate insensitivity irresponsibility irresponsible tactlessly tactlessness thoughtless thoughtlessly thoughtlessness unthinkingly wanton wantonly.
- We must clamp down on the cavalier attitude of tech giants to the safety of our children.
- Cavalier - definition of cavalier by The Free Dictionary!
- A Christmas Wish: A twenty-minute festive read from Carole Matthews.
- Loving Deeds for the Children;
- The BIG 6.
Cavalier noun [ C ]. Need a translator? What is the pronunciation of cavalier?